Monday 26 February 2007

Katy Whitehead - Director/ General Thinktank


I have been acting since the age of three and have performed in several venues including The Everyman and Bacon Theatres, Cheltenham; The Bristol Old Vic, and Mountview Theatre Academy, London. Since attending university I have acted in a varied selection of productions, including The Crucible and Othello, and have been workshop coordinator for weekly drama sessions for groups of between 15 and 30 students across disciplines. This is my second production at Warwick as director, the first being Oleanna which played to successful audiences in May 2006. I am currently pursuing my varied interests in literary and cultural theory, sex journalism, board game manufacture and novel writing. I share a house with six other creative writers including four members of the Cast and Crew, and no cats.

No comments: